Sunday, January 13, 2013

Seasons of Life

January, February, and March can be challenging months around these parts.  It's easy to contract cabin fever (as well as the flu), easy to feel lonely, bored, or just to have a case of the blahs.  It's even more easy for me to become narcissistic, selfish, and to become wrapped up on my own little world.  In fact, often I let my circumstances control how joyful I am.  At church today, I was reminded of the broader picture.  Though my circumstances may sometimes feel bleak, Jesus has proven his great love for me and I need to rise up and share this love with others.  This song, He is Faithful by Jesus Culture spoke to my heart today and I hope it ministers to yours as well. 



He is Faithful by Jesus Culture
I have heard a sound coming on the wind
Changing hearts and mind, healing brokenness
I feel a generation breaking through despair
I hear a generation full of faith, declare

And our song it will be
Out of the darkness we will rise and sing

He is faithful, He is glorious
He is Jesus, all my hope is in Him
He is freedom, He is healing right now
He is hope and joy, love and peace and life

I have seen a light like the break of dawn
Giving blind men sight and letting lame men walk
I see a generation with resurrection life
We are a generation filled with the power of Christ

He has paid the highest price
He has proven His great love for us
We will praise Him with our lives
And proclaim our love for Him

No comments:

Post a Comment